Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Nothing is ever as easy as I think it will be...

...and blogging is no exception, especially when my OCD kicks into overdrive. I have two posts partially completed. One is a tutorial and the other is on some recent books I have read and really like. I just can't seem to get my pictures right for the tutorial so I have been studying up on HTML coding to see if I can make things look right. Big D would probably say that I am just being picky. I would say he is probably right but at this particular moment it just isn't something I can let go. Does anyone really care??? Probably not, but still, I must do what I must do, right? Right! AS long as the power is on and the computer and internet are working here, I promise I will have at least one post up this weekend.

 That is all.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Feel free to leave a comment or email me @ mandalyon@gmail.com.