Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am getting my year started off right by tackling #1 on my list of New Year's Resolutions: starting a blog. Over the past several months, I have come across so many talented and creative people with the neatest blogs. Collectively, they have inspired me to start a blog of my own. I'm not sure where it will take me, but I am ready for something new. I have a plethora of projects I'm just dying to tackle. Undoubtedly, some will be a complete flop (I may be organized, but I am not always dexterous - thus the title "Misadventures..."). I hope that something in my blog will encourage someone out there to try a craft project for her home. More to come soon!


1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your blog! I find mine such a great creative outlet! Anyways, thanks for your nice comment about my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe! We love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Feel free to leave a comment or email me @ mandalyon@gmail.com.